Tuesday, April 16, 2013

much delayed postings on here...*sigh*

I've been slacking on this site for a little bit....work(day job), other work (night job) and planning  awedding have been eating up my special time I have to work on this blog space.
So, first up, is a rough for the Eden party fundraiser in May.

Next up, a poster tweak for Hello Gorgeous, Menz and Mollyz event.
Another tweak (they like this style/template...what can I say) for the Guild Theatre

This was just a quick Vinyl insert for Bloody Diamonds new 5" release.

ISCANS AGM poster...last minute rush job, but fun to put together with an hour's notice.....


And lastly, FETISH BALL poster for a fundraiser event. Another somewhat rushed effort, but the results were alright.
Ok, just a burp of posts for now....there's a few more for the year so far, just wanted to post something as I've neglected this blog for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment